Recipe by rusted_essence
I had a lb of lean ground turkey the other night and had to feed three people with it. Simple you say, but my computor was disassembled for cleaning purposes so I could not reference anything to be creative with the meat. This is what I did to it and it was great! I broiled it because we havce no access to a grill. it ended up takin an hour in my toaster oven on broil so I really don't have a great cooking time, but I am sure you guys can wing it. I served this with seet potato chips like my mom made when I was young I will put those in the instructions I suppose.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3⁄4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper or McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop everything and add to meat.
- mix well and let flavors mix for 20 minutes or so.
- meanwhile you can make what I did which was sweet potato fries.
- Cut coins from a sweet potato as thick or thin as you like heat your oil and fry til golden brown, season with sea salt.
- form patties.
- broil until done.