Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe in our church cookbook! It is so easy and although it sounds odd, it is really delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the pork chops in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Place 1 tablespoon of brown sugar on top of every pork chop.
- Place 1 tablespoon of margarine on top of the brown sugar.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with soy sauce.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until browned.
My family really enjoyed these pork chops for dinner last night. I enjoyed making them because they were so easy!!! Great flavor; just the right combo of sweet and salty! They tasted great along with garlic mashed potatoes, sweet peas, and macaroni and cheese. I will definately make again!!!
Very good flavor and super easy. I would cook for 30 minutes to start tho because they were kind of tough even with the meat tendeizer.
This is a nice recipe for a subtle, but great tasting pork chop. It almost has a sweet and sour taste. To keep mine from being too dry as others have mentioned, I add apple juice to the baking dish. I put enough in to just come up to the top of the chop, but not cover it. Then add the soy sauce in the apple juice. thanks for posting!