1/7 Photos of Tasty Brown Sugar Pork Chops
1 hr 5 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
I found this recipe in our church cookbook! It is so easy and although it sounds odd, it is really delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place the pork chops in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 3Place 1 tablespoon of brown sugar on top of every pork chop.
- 4Place 1 tablespoon of margarine on top of the brown sugar.
- 5Sprinkle the pork chops with soy sauce.
- 6Cover the pan with foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- 7Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until browned.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Brown Sugar Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.9
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 413.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 41.6 g