1/7 Photos of Tasty Brown Sugar Pork Chops
1 hr 5 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
I found this recipe in our church cookbook! It is so easy and although it sounds odd, it is really delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place the pork chops in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 3Place 1 tablespoon of brown sugar on top of every pork chop.
- 4Place 1 tablespoon of margarine on top of the brown sugar.
- 5Sprinkle the pork chops with soy sauce.
- 6Cover the pan with foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- 7Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until browned.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Brown Sugar Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.9
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 413.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 41.6 g