Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a favorite brown gravy recipe.
Make and share this Tasty Brown Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Put 3 1/2 cups broth in a saucepan.
- Stir in beef base and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Whisk flour and kitchen bouquet into the other 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Add this mixture to the simmering broth, stirring constantly.
- Cook 5 minutes, skimming if necessary, then season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Use for anything you like.
Made this and used this on our Thanksgiving turkey, and some mashed potatoes. Very flavorful, as we enjoyed this quick recipe. Will be using some more of this on leftovers this weekend. Made for PRMR tag