1/4 Photos of Tasty Broccoli Salad
weekend cooker's Note:
A great tasting salad, which can be made ahead and refridgerated up to 3 days. Refrideration time is included in preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, cut into small bite size florets
- 1/2 purple onion, sliced and seperated
- 1/2 cup golden raisin
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup imitation bacon bits, for garnish (optional)
- 1Wash broccoli, ahead of time and drain well on paper towels.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients including the broccoli and mix well.
- 3Combine dressing ingredients, and spoon over broccoli mixture and toss.
- 4Refridgerate for several hours before serving.
- 5Sprinkle bacon bits over salad just before serving.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.8
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 694.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g