Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A recipe for leftover roast beef as an appetizer spread or sandwich. The cooking time is the refrigeration time.
- 2 cups roast beef, cooked and ground
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- crackers or roll
- Combine roast beef, cheese, mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate, covered at least 2 hours.
- Serve on crackers or toasted rolls.