Recipe by bewildergirl
This recipe is not my own but I have added to it a little and messed with the quantities to make it work better for me. I have to credit a lovely lady called Val for it, she is a great cook. Best have some kitchen roll or baby wipes nearby as you might get a bit messy eating these.
- 6 ounces onions (chopped)
- 1 large garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 instant Oxo
- 1⁄4 pint water
- 1 pork rib rack (separated into individual ribs)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non stick frying pan fry the onions till clear.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and cook on a medium heat till it reaches a nice steady bubble.
- Brush ribs with the sauce and cook for half hour at 180 degrees in a non stick roasting tin.
- Drain off the fatty juices.
- Cover the ribs with rest of sauce and cook for about 1 hour at 180 degrees.
- Serve with garlic bread and a large green salad.