Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy recipe that I make all the time and it's really easy to make.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Coat bottoms of one 12-cup muffin pan, or line with muffin cup liners.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In medium-size bowl, whisk together bananas, milk, both sugars and butter until blended.
- Make a well in flour mixture; put in egg.
- Mix wet mixture in flour.
- Stir until ingredients are just moistened.
- Spoon 2/3 cup batter into each muffin cup; Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove pan to rack to cool for 5 minutes.
- With metal spatula, release muffins; remove to rack to cool. Makes 12 jumbo muffins.