Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are very good and easy to make.
- 16 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup coffee, cold
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons cold coffee
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13 X 9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, blend cake mix, bananas, buttermilk, cold coffee, and eggs.
- Beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until bar springs back when touched lightly in center; cool.
- Mix frosting ingredients until smooth, frost bars.