1/1 Photo of Tasty Baked Potato Wedges
I was looking through recipes on Zaar trying to find a good one for baked potato wedges--couldn't find quite the right one. I made this one up with the ingredients I had on hand. I recommend getting the Watkins Garlic Parsley Grapeseed Oil if you can. It's delicious! If not, you can just use olive oil. I estimated the measurements, sort of just threw it all together. You can play around with it depending on your own personal tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and pat dry potatoes. Cut into wedges or fry shape.
- 2Put into a large bowl.
- 3Add all spices and oils into the bowl and combine well.
- 4Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 5Transfer coated potato wedges to cookie sheet.
- 6Bake in 400°F oven for about 40 minutes.
- 7Flip the potatoes over every 10 minutes or so.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Baked Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 610.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic parsley grapeseed oil