Recipe by LuuvBunny
I was looking through recipes on Zaar trying to find a good one for baked potato wedges--couldn't find quite the right one. I made this one up with the ingredients I had on hand. I recommend getting the Watkins Garlic Parsley Grapeseed Oil if you can. It's delicious! If not, you can just use olive oil. I estimated the measurements, sort of just threw it all together. You can play around with it depending on your own personal tastes.
- 2 large potatoes, skins on
- 1 teaspoon watkins garlic parsley grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and pat dry potatoes. Cut into wedges or fry shape.
- Put into a large bowl.
- Add all spices and oils into the bowl and combine well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Transfer coated potato wedges to cookie sheet.
- Bake in 400°F oven for about 40 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes over every 10 minutes or so.