1/1 Photo of Tasty Baked Chops (And Easy Too!)
1 hr 5 mins
These pork chops are tender, juicy and mildly flavored. Don't worry, the bbq sauce adds a minimal bbq taste, and if you'd like a stronger bbq flavor use more sauce! My husband normally doesn't like pork chops, but this is the only recipe in which he will eat and enjoy them. If you refrigerate the chops an hour or two before baking, the coating will end up a bit more crispy on top. But, if you are pressed for time like me, just spray the tops with cooking spray and broil until crispy after they have baked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine eggs and barbecue sauce until thoroughly mixed.
- 2Combine breadcrumbs, garlic powder, pepper and onion salt.
- 3Dip chops in egg mixture, turning to coat.
- 4Dredge in breadcrumb mixture to coat both sides.
- 5Place in a greased baking dish.
- 6Bake, uncovered at 325 degrees for one hour.
- 7*Note: For a crispier coating, coat the chops ahead of time and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 8Or, after baking, spray tops of chops with cooking spray and broil until crispy and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Baked Chops (And Easy Too!)
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.4
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 181.0 mg
- Sodium 559.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 29.0 g