Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is a meal in itself, as it's so easy to eat ALL of it in one sitting!
- 2 avocados, peeled and cut in chunks
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes or 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos (or to taste) or 1 -2 tablespoon tamari (or to taste)
- Mix all ingredients and let marinate for a bit.
- Serve over salad, rice, or any other grain of your liking.
I actually took your suggestion and had it with Jasmine rice. It's pretty good and I love avocadoes.
Very tasty! Although it is more a salad than anything else, it will still go quite well with e.g. rice (as you suggested). The second time I made this, I added some lime juice, which gives a nice extra tang.
I DID eat all of it in one sitting!!