Really good different salsa. I am a CORN fanatic, so this was extra yummy! Got this from a teacher at a potluck in the teacher's lounge. It has to be good, cuz everyone knows how teachers LOVE to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Ingredients for salsa
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 large avocado, diced
Ingredients for Dressing
- 1In medium bowl, mix first 5 ingredients of the salsa mixture.
- 2Mix dressing ingredients in blender or food processor.
- 3Pour dressing mixture over salsa mixture and toss lightly.
- 4Just before serving, add in avocado & toss again.
- 5Serve with "scoops" chips.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Avocado Corn Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g