Prep 2 mins
Cook 12 mins
- Heat oven to 400.
- Cover broiler pan or cookie sheet with foil and spread asparagus in one layer.
- Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 12 minutes or less.
- Heat butter in a small skillet on low heat until lightly brown.
- Add vinegar and soy sauce.
- Pour over cooked asparagus.
No more solo butter & asparagus for me and my family. This is the way to go! Yah! Balsamic vinegar gives it a POP and the soy sauce meets my SALT needs quite nicely. *My Three Chefs 08 - Sparrow Guts!*