- 2 lbs pork chops, trimmed (4-6)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup apple juice or 2⁄3 cup apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onions or 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 4 -6 baking potatoes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork chops in deep baking dish.
- Mix soup, apple juice or cider, onion, thyme, soy sauce and garlic powder and pour over chops.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 1 1/2 hours or until chops are no longer pink.
- Optional: Put oiled baking potatoes in the oven with chops, and they will be ready at the same time- dinner is served!