Recipe by ~Naner~
Found this recipe in "Quick Cooking". Very simple to prepare if you are in a hurry. I have served this with a potato casserole and my little guy loves it. May use healthier cut of sausage (ie - turkey).
Top Review by Ms B.
I prepared this as a side to Dutch Babies (recipe #45606) for a quick weeknight meal. It was good, but I think in the future, I would use a spicier sausage and eliminate the maple syrup to better suit our tastes.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut kielbasa into 1/4 slices.
- Place kielbasa slices and apple juice in large pan, cover and bring to boil 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and boil additional 5 minutes.
- Drain any remaining liquid.
- Add jelly and syrup to kielbasa.
- Toss together until jelly has coated the kielbasa slices.