Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
It's simple, easy and totally tasty!
- 225 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 450 g flour
- 1 (15 g) packet baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 600 g apples
- Mix butter,sugar and eggs together until nice and creamy.
- Sift in the flour,cinnamon and baking powder.
- Then add the apples (peeled and cut into preferred size (I usually keep them pretty small).
- The mixture is probably very thick at the moment, but DON'T be tempted to add milk, the cake will fall apart! Place mixture in a greased tin.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes until GOLDEN!