Recipe by Darrinw2001
Who doesn't like a parfait? This is a quick and healthy elegant looking dessert all will enjoy.
Top Review by Derf
YUM11 On Sundays we usually have an appetizer instead of lunch, this was perfect and delicious. I used blackberries and raspberries, was a lovely combination. Loved the flavour combination of vanilla and almond, I will make this again, next time maybe for a dessert, versatile enough to be either lunch or a dessert. thanks for posting.
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 2 teaspoons Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 6 ounces light vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place strawberries in small bowl and add 1 tsp of Splenda. mix well.
- In separate bowl, place blueberries and mix with 1 tsp of Splenda.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, yogurt, vanilla and almond extracts. mix well.
- In 2 large dessert glasses, layer in order: 1/2 of the blueberries, 1/4 of the yogurt mixture, 1/2 of the strawberries, 1/4 of the yogurt mixture. Reserve a couple of each berry to top each glass.