Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
An old favourite!
Make and share this Tasty and Crispy Fried Whole Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Trim any excess skin and fat from the chicken pieces.
- Combine the water, salt and Accent flavour enhancer for the marination in a large bowl.
- Add chicken.
- Keep aside for 20 minutes in the bowl.
- Be sure to turn the chicken frequently when it marinates.
- Combine the beaten egg and milk in a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper and Accent flavour enhancer.
- Once marinated, transfer the chicken onto a paper towel so that any excess liquid is drained off.
- Coat the chicken with the dry flour mixture, then the egg and milk mixture and then again the flour mixture.
- Carefully, lower the chicken into hot oil.
- Fry for 15-20 minutes till it turns golden brown.
- Make sure to turn the chicken on all sides to ensure that it cooks evenly.
- Remove from heat and place the chicken on a paper towel to drain for about 5 minutes before eating!