Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have been pulling some really big zucchini from my garden... like over a foot long. So kitchen experiments have taken over my life. This is my new favorite. This COULD be a main dish.
- 1 very large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and hollowed out
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, with 2 tsp of the marinade
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place hollowed out zucchini in a glass baking dish.
- Stuff with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 25 minutes.