Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a different spin on making quiche and it is delicious. To prevent the crust from becoming too brown I like to cover the pie shell crusts around the edges with aluminum foil until the last 10 minutes or so of baking.
- Combine ham, cheese, green onion and flour; toss together and spread on the bottoms of the pie shells.
- In a bowl beat eggs.
- Add milk and soup, blend thoroughly.
- Pour egg mixture over ham and cheese.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Note: This recipe originally said it fills 1 pie shell, but I think it fills two plenty.
Very simple and tasty quiche. I used sweet onions sauteed in marg, instead of green onions. I filled only 1 pie crust instead of 2. I think the green onions would add nice color will try next time. Thanks for recipe!
Amazing, incredible...the BEST quiche I have ever tasted. SIMPLY THE BEST
This quiche was not only the tastiest ever, but the easiest ever. My 5 year old helped me and both he and his 1 year old sister just loved it. Not to mention my husband and me. Highly, highly recommended!! Well done Ridgely!