Recipe by Phil the Thrill
Here is another smoothie I whipped up with ingredients we had around the house. This smoothie would make an excellent breakfast with an omelette cooked with leftover turkey and some vegetables in it! It's a spectacular way to enjoy some leftover ingredients in the house from Thanksgiving!
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange
- 1 medium banana, broken into one inch chunks
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt (such as Dannon Light & Fit)
- artificial sweetener (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and segment navel orange into slices.
- Place all ingredients in a blender, starting with the milk, banana, and yogurt (for consistency purposes).
- Puree on high 1 minute, or until all ingredients are blended well. Pour into two tall glasses and enjoy! If you have only 6 ounce containers of yogurt, add ice cubes to thicken the smoothie if desired.