Recipe by Bella Rachelle
My MIL loves Mark's Feed Store's Red potato salad. I tried several different recipes and she thinks this is the closest in flavor to the other's I tried. Maybe...maybe not, but we like it alot!! Update 6.2.10 thanks to everyone on http://www.recipelink.com/mf/14/33640 for trying the recipe as well.
- 3 lbs unpeeled red potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sliced celery
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add red potatoes, cook til tender but firm, (about 15 minutes). Drain cooked potatoes, cool & then chop into 1 inch cubes.
- While potatoes are cooking, in a small bowl whisk together mayo, milk, vinegar, green onions, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Bring eggs to a boil, cover and let eggs stand in hot water 10 minutes, cool, peel & dice.
- Add potatoes to the mayo mixture, mix well covering all potatoes, then add the eggs & celery.
- Chill 2 hours, serve & ENJOY!