1/4 Photos of Tastes Like Lasagna Soup
This soup is delicious served with garlic bread. Recipe is from Paula Deen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (32 ounce) box chicken broth
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups broken lasagna noodles
- 1 (5 ounce) package parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) box italian seasoned croutons
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1In large Dutch oven, combine ground beef, onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook over medium -high heat, 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until beef is browned and crumbles; drain.
- 2Stir in broth, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, brown sugar, Italian seasoning and salt.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- 4Add noodles and simmer until noodles are tender.
- 5Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- 6Preheat broiler.
- 7Ladle soup into 10 ovenproof bowls.
- 8Top with croutons; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- 9Broil soups, 6 inches from heat, 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is browned and bubbly.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tastes Like Lasagna Soup
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.6
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 1503.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: