Jessica K's Note:
I really do not like tequila, the smell or the taste. This tequila however is an almond infused liquor, it's very smooth and good. I like it better than amaretto. if you've never heard of tequila almendrado here is their website: http://www.almendrado.com drink recipe courtesy of this site too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila, almendrado
- 1 1/2 ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey (or other whiskey)
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can Coke or 0.5 (12 ounce) can Diet Coke
- 1Fill a glass with desired amount of ice. pour liquors.
- 2Fill the rest of glass with Coke or Diet Coke, it has to be Coke though, will not taste same with Pepsi.
- 3Stir and add a lime if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tastes Like Dr. Pepper
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: