This is the easiest tasty bread you will ever make. It is amazing with chili or a dipping sauce such as a creamy garlic or spinach dip.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients except melted butter together-stirring just until blended.
- Pour into greased bread loaf pan.
- Spread melted butter over the top of the bread during the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Perhaps those who have complained that the bread is not the right consistancy have not been spooning the flour into their measuring cups or have been over stirring the batter?