- 1 lb sole fillet
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl soak the fillets in the milk for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in another shallow bowl toss together the flour, spice mixture, and salt. set aside.
- In a large skillet heat the oil until hot. Dust the fillets with the flour mixture, shaking off the excess and add them to the pan, skinned side up.
- Saute for 2 minutes on each side or until just cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges.