Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
When you want something just a little different this is great on greens with chicken and mandarin oranges.....from a healthy lifestyle website.
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple juice or 2 tablespoons broth
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated gingerroot (1/8 teaspoon dried ground ginger)
- Whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over your favorite salad greens or use as a dipping sauce for grilled poultry.
YUMMMM! as soon as I noticed this recipe, I knew I had to try it. I did used more PB than called for just to thicken a wee bit, and also increased the garlic slightly, SO GOOD! thanks for sharing another great recipe hon!...Kitten:)