Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Taste of Thai company. This recipe from the label looked so interesting that it needed to be shared.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (A Taste of Thai Fish Sauce is in the Asian food aisle at the supermarket)
- 2 tablespoons minced red chili peppers
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions, chopped (green onions)
- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces (or greens of your choice)
- Grill or broil flank steak.
- Slice into thin bite size pieces.
- Combine lime juice, fish sauce, minced red chili peppers, and garlic in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add red onion, cucumber, cilantro, scallions and chilled steak.
- Toss together well and serve over torn lettuce.
THE BEST SALAD MY HUSBAND EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER MADE AND I EVER ATE. IT'S everything i love in one dish.. thank you for sharing.
Made this for hubby with some leftover tri tip roast. He loved it!!!
This recipe was excellent! I added Tbl of fresh mint. I used sirloin instead of flank and it came out just great. Thanks for sharing!