1/2 Photos of Taste of Thai Beef Salad - Yam Nuea
From the Taste of Thai company. This recipe from the label looked so interesting that it needed to be shared.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (A Taste of Thai Fish Sauce is in the Asian food aisle at the supermarket)
- 2 tablespoons minced red chili peppers
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions, chopped (green onions)
- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces (or greens of your choice)
- 1Grill or broil flank steak.
- 2Slice into thin bite size pieces.
- 4Combine lime juice, fish sauce, minced red chili peppers, and garlic in a large bowl and mix well.
- 5Add red onion, cucumber, cilantro, scallions and chilled steak.
- 6Toss together well and serve over torn lettuce.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taste of Thai Beef Salad - Yam Nuea
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 532.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 17.9 g