Recipe by Janet2
I combined a few recipes that I really like...BLT's, ranch dressing and wraps. I'm sure you could add all kinds of stuff to make this your own. Bite into this, and you'll be transported to summertime...warm breezes...cool lemonade...birds singing in the trees...ENJOY!
Top Review by Emilyrae
Thanks for sharing this recipe Janet. I made it last night, kept the ingredients separate and assembled it at work for lunch. It was fantastic...tasty, summery and fresh! It will definitely be made again (even for a non-sandwich lover like myself!) Thanks again!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packagedry hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 (9 ounce) package spinach (or fresh)
- 1 lb honey-roasted ham, shaved
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 10 -20 pieces bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon til crisp.
- Set aside.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dip mix.
- Spread lightly over tortillas.
- (I use about 2T per tortilla).
- Lay spinach leaves over it.
- Place ham slices on as if you were making a burrito.
- Top with tomato and 1-2 pieces of bacon.
- Roll together like a burrito with both ends closed.
- Cut diagonally.
- Serve immediately.