1/1 Photo of Taste of Summer Sandwiches
From Canadian Living Magazine. This sounds so refreshing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 4 small romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 4 slices red onions (thin slices)
- 1 green onion, sliced
Orange Ginger Marinade
- 1Orange Ginger Marinade: In bowl, whisk together orange rind and juice, green onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and salt. Add chicken breasts; turn to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes or cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- 2Place chicken on greased grill over medium heat; spoon any remaining marinade over chicken. Close lid and grill, turning once, until no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes.
- 3Cut buns in half; spread cut sides with mayonnaise. Sandwich lettuce, chicken, sweet pepper, red onion and green onion in buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taste of Summer Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.0
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.3 mg
- Sodium 605.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers