- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 4 small romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 4 slices red onions (thin slices)
- 1 green onion, sliced
Orange Ginger Marinade
- 1 tablespoon grate orange rind
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Orange Ginger Marinade: In bowl, whisk together orange rind and juice, green onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and salt. Add chicken breasts; turn to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes or cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- Place chicken on greased grill over medium heat; spoon any remaining marinade over chicken. Close lid and grill, turning once, until no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes.
- Cut buns in half; spread cut sides with mayonnaise. Sandwich lettuce, chicken, sweet pepper, red onion and green onion in buns.