Recipe by Sharon123
I made this using what fresh vegetables I had on hand. Feel free to add in your favorite veggies! Use what herbs you have on hand and enjoy!
Top Review by Debbwl
Lovely summertime flavors. Enjoyed the clean fresh taste. All the fresh herbs are really great. Made as written with medium large squash as that was all we could get. Used only two tablespoons of a really good red wine vinaigrette. Thanks for the post.
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, sliced very thin (I use mandoline)
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced very thin
- 1 -2 ear fresh corn, kernels removed
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced thin (or use chives or red onion)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced thin (or green) (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled (or use feta or cheese of choice or leave out)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinaigrette (or to taste)