1/1 Photo of Taste of Summer Salad
I made this using what fresh vegetables I had on hand. Feel free to add in your favorite veggies! Use what herbs you have on hand and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, sliced very thin (I use mandoline)
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced very thin
- 1 -2 ear fresh corn, kernels removed
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced thin (or use chives or red onion)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced thin (or green) (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled (or use feta or cheese of choice or leave out)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinaigrette (or to taste)
- 1Mix all the veggies and herbs in a bowl.
- 2Pour in dressing and toss to mix.
- 3Divide the mix between 4 salad bowls.
- 4Sprinkle each salad with cheese.
- 5Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taste of Summer Salad
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red wine vinaigrette