Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
I drink this almost everyday. It is great way to energize yourself in the morning.
Make and share this Taste of India recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 frozen sliced bananas
- 3 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup strongly brewed black tea, at room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Blend bananas and ice cubes in a blender until chunky mixture forms.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Reminds me of liquid medication that my mother had to force me to take.
This was okay....I had it this morning on the way to work. I had problems getting the bananas and ice to blend into a chunky mixture until I added the milk and tea. UPDATE: This was a pretty good start to the morning.....I think next time I''ll try peeling the bananas before freezing them!
I like it. I also put all the ingredients together in the blender and blend for a couple of secs. Note: I subsituted low fat yogurt and water for tea. Yummy.