Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
By the title of the recipe, you can tell where it came from. It is great. I cut this recipe in half and it worked great.
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 3⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Stir until blended.
- Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Note: I used less dressing.
This was just an ok recipe for me. I think I missed the tangy flavor that vinegar would have brought to the recipe. I also added more sugar to make it sweeter.
Thanks so much for an excellent recipe! Will be making often.
Creamy and delicious! I'd never thought of using sour cream in coleslaw, but it's the way I will make it from now on! I used about a Tablespoon of tarragon vinegar instead of the ground mustard, and onion salt instead of celery salt because I was out. I put fresh ground black pepper on my serving out of personal preference, but it is delicious without it! I will certainly make this one again!