Recipe by Debbie R.
This recipe is so easy, fast and absolutely delicious! Trim the tenderloins before cooking to make shredding easier.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch-thick slices (1.5 to 2 pounds total)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the dry spices, including salt and pepper. Pat pork dry with paper towels, and sprinkle all over with spice mixture.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking. Add pork and cook until well-browned, about 4 or 5 minutes per side. Transfer to large bowl, tent with foil. Let rest 5 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred into bite-sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, add liquids to empty skillet, scraping up any browned bits. Simmer over medium-low until it has thickened, about 3 minutes. Stir in shredded pork. Cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.