1/1 Photo of Taste of Home Homemade Pizza Crust
1 hr 20 mins
Suzzy Q.'s Note:
This recipe is our family's favorite. It is quite filling and very tasty. It easily satisfies one's hunger with one large slice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Add oil and salt.
- 3Stir in flour, one cup at a time to form soft dough.
- 4Turn onto floured board, knead until smooth and elastic. (about 2-3 minutes).
- 5Place in greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- 6Cover and let rise in a warm place until size nearly doubles. (about 45 minutes.).
- 7Press into greased pizza pan.
- 8Spread with pizza sauce. Add any desired toppings. Cover with cheese of choice.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taste of Home Homemade Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 256.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g