Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Steak that has a taste of Asia!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon onion (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs steak
- Combine all ingredients together. Coat steak with marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- High heat on grill, sear both sides for 1-2 minute on each side.
- Cook on medium heat for 7 mins for 1" thick medium-well doneness.
Tasty marinade, I used grated ginger in place of the ground. Left 4 scotch fillet steaks in the marinade for most of the day. great recipe, thanks for sharing.
We really loved the Asian flavors in this marinade and we enjoyed it very much!