1/1 Photo of Taste Like KFC Coleslaw
This is one of my moms recipes, Sweet not stomach burning acidic. I love it so much I have eaten it for breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor shred the cabbage.
- 2In large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, green pepper, and onion.
- 3Whisk together in a small bowl-the salad dressing, sugar, and vinegar.
- 4Pour over the coleslaw mixture, mix well.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally.
- 6PIG OUT!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taste Like KFC Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 568.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
granulated white sugar