Recipe by @ngdarlen
If you want something that taste like home churned butter without the price,this is it....and it's spreadable!!This is an old recipe that came from my mom who got it from her aunt.
- 453.59 g cheap margarine or 453.59 g oleo
- 236.59 ml buttermilk
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 2.46-4.92 ml salt (optional)
- yellow food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Let margarine or oleo soften to room temperature.
- In large mixing bowl blend margarine or oleo with electric mixer till fluffy.
- Slowly add oil while beating,and repeat process with buttermilk.
- If salt and food coloring is desired,add during the first beating.