Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is posted in conjunction to a requested recipe. Original recipe belongs to Emeril Lagasse.
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons granulated onion powder
- 1 lb boneless lean pork butt, cut into four 1 inch thick slices
- Mix together well all the spices in a medium bowl.
- Dredge each pork slice in the mixture, pressing it into the meat.
- Wrap tightly in individual pieces of plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate to cure for at least three days, and up to 1 week before using.