This looks delicious. I intend to make these. Preparation time does not include the 1 hour in refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For pastry blend cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- 2Stir in flour.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- 4Roll into twenty four, 1-inch balls.
- 5Place in ungreased miniature muffin tins or small cookie tarts.
- 6Press the dough against bottom and sides to form shell. Set aside.
- 7In a bowl, beat brown sugar, butter and egg until combined.
- 8Add vanilla, salt and half of the pecans.
- 9Spoon into the pastry.
- 10Top with remaining pecans.
- 11Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until filling is set and pastry is light golden brown.
- 12Cool and remove from pans.
- 13Top each with a maraschino half, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tassies
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.5
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.6 mg
- Sodium 213.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g