Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This looks delicious. I intend to make these. Preparation time does not include the 1 hour in refrigerator.
- For pastry blend cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Stir in flour.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Roll into twenty four, 1-inch balls.
- Place in ungreased miniature muffin tins or small cookie tarts.
- Press the dough against bottom and sides to form shell. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat brown sugar, butter and egg until combined.
- Add vanilla, salt and half of the pecans.
- Spoon into the pastry.
- Top with remaining pecans.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until filling is set and pastry is light golden brown.
- Cool and remove from pans.
- Top each with a maraschino half, if desired.