Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 cup butter
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed firmly
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 drops vanilla extract
- chopped pecans
- Mix butter, cream cheese and flour until smooth for the crust.
- Line mini muffin tins with dough.
- Sprinkle a few pecans on dough in muffin tins.
- Fill cups 2/3 full with filling.
- Spread a few nuts on top of each.
- Bake at 350 for 15-17 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 250 for 10 minutes.