Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe from a Parisian friend of mine and it is divine.
- 300 g bittersweet chocolate
- 250 g heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup flour
- 125 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine the flour, sugar and salt. Rub in the butter with your fingers. Add enough chilled water to make a dough. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In an saucepan, bring the cream slowly to a boil. Turn the heat down to the lowest setting and add chocolate in pieces. Stir until the chocolate has melted and made a smooth cream.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Roll the pastry and lay it out in a buttered tart mold. Cook the pastry until it is golden (around 15 minutes). Let it cool.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the tart crust. Cool the tart in the refrigerator. Take the tart out of the refrigerator at least 10 minutes before serving. Serve at room temperature.