1/2 Photos of Tartar Sauce of the Dusky Inn - Copycat
Shawn C's Note:
A local seafood restaurant here has the best tartar sauce so upon my search for a identical one I finally found one on the internet that is so close it's scary. So creamy and good! Although I like a little more spice here or there, like garlic, this is the actual ingredients they listed--make as written, taste and adjust to your tastes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a food processor except for the OIL and PICKLE.
- 2Mixture will be dark brown.
- 3Slowly drizzle in the oil; start with a couple drops and then use a fine stream while processing.
- 4Stop when thickened to your liking.
- 5Taste and adjust flavors if needed.
- 6Once it is thick enough, toss in the pickles and give it one final swirl.
- 7If sauce is too thick, add vinegar a few drops at a time.
- 8If sauce is too thin, add oil few drops at a time.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tartar Sauce of the Dusky Inn - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1517.6
- Calories from Fat 1494
- Total Fat 166.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 779.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g