Recipe by Bev
Crab Cakes? Fish Sticks? Fish Sandwich? You just have to complement with tartar sauce! Why not make your own!
Top Review by Chuck in Killbuck
Whoa! This was great! When I saw the hard boiled egg in it I was curious.I've never made it with that before. I chopped that up pretty fine before mixing it in and then we had this over some baked haddock and I loved this taste. We didn't have the fresh parsley and had to use the equivalent in dryed but overall we all really enjoyed it. Thanks for the recipe. Gonna be using this a lot this summer come fishing season.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon yellow onion, grated
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped (optional)