Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We like this with fried fish and hushpuppies. A southern favorite...
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup minced sweet gherkin
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Mix all ingredients: cover tightly and refrigerate for an hour or so for flavors to blend.
Great basic tartar sauce. I used minced onion, and it worked fine. Combo'd it with a vinegary red cabbage slaw and some breaded pub style fish. Yummy, next I'll throw it all in a tortilla for fish tacos! Thanks for sharing!
Very easy to make with a great fresh taste. I used some sweet pickle relish instead of the gherkins otherwise I made as posted. Thanks for posting!
Simple quick easy tartar sauce with a very nice flavor. I usually put in capers but didn't have any on hand & I didn't miss them Thanks Macy0611 for a realy good recipe