Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Based on a recipe from Grandma’s Italian Kitchen cookbook.
- 1 1⁄3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and minced
- 1 small sweet gherkins or 1 small sweet pickle, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Add mayonnaise to small bowl.
- Fold in green onion, capers, gherkin or pickle and parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5 stars for a quick and easy tartare sauce. Easily made gluten-free and tasted way better than store bought