Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bon Appetit, January 1999
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Whisk all ingredients in medium bowl to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover; chill at least 1 hour and up to 2 days.
I've tried several tartar sauce recipes on the site, and so far this one is our favorite. Thanks for sharing this simple and great keeper. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.