Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my own creation for tartar sauce. You can use either dill or sweet relish depending on the fish you're using or your own personnal preference. I switch back and forth between the two depending on my mood.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Best Foods)
- 1⁄4 cup dill relish (or sweet relish)
- 1⁄8 cup onion, very finely minced
- 1 drop yellow mustard
- 10 grains salt (tiny pinch)
- Mix all ingredients together in small bowl, Chill before serving.
- This can be doubled, tripled etc. to suit your needs.
We love to dip our fries in tartar sauce and this fit the bill nicely. Very simple and good. Thanks CJAY for sharing. Made for your win in the Football Pool.
I was frying up some fish, so went looking for a tartar sauce recipe. This is very similar to what I make. I enjoyed it, used sweet relish to please my DH. Thanks! Made for New Kids on the Block.